- Sleeping Bear National Lakeshore - A must see!
72,000 acres of protected dune land, and lakeshore. Located from just north of Ctrstal Lake on M-22, all the way to just south
of Leland. Endless beaches, dune climb, hiking, overlooks, biking, etc... Visit the towns of Empire, Glen Arbor, and Leland
for shopping, restaurants, coffee etc... Info center in Empire (888) 334-8499. If short on time, Pierce Stocking Scenic Drive,
and The Dune Climb, on M-109 north of Empire.
- Empire Bluff Hike - A must see! bring your camera! In the
city of Empire. From W. Front St., take Lake St. south to parking area on right. Easy, 1 mile hike, w/spectacular views. Get
those post card pictures here!
- Beach, boating, and water-sports
- Long Lake
- Lake Michigan Beaches - To many to list!
- Old Indian
Trail - 2 miles
- Platte River - 6 miles
- Ecsh Road - 12 miles
- Empire Beach - 15 miles
Beach - 12 miles
- Wine Tours - These tour companies will pick you up at your door!
* These links are provided as a courtesy only. Businesses
and services are constantly changing. Although we do check the validity of these links from time to time, we do not own these
businesses and can not control there services. It is up to you, the traveler to verify wether these links and services are
currently available for your particular needs.
*BOOK DIRECT FROM US AND SAVE!!
Recent changes to many of the Big Ad sites have resulted in hundreds of dollars in fees to the traveler.